You are responsible for all content you post.
The Site and any Digital Applications may include comments capability, bulletin boards, discussion groups and other public areas or features that allow feedback to FREEMASONRY.network and interaction between users and FREEMASONRY.network representatives (“Forums”). While FREEMASONRY.network does not control the information/materials posted to Forums by users (the “Messages”), it reserves the right (which it may exercise at its sole discretion without notice) to delete, move or edit the Messages and to terminate your access to and use of the Forums.
You are solely responsible for the content of your Messages. You must comply with any rules posted by FREEMASONRY.network on a Forum. You may not:
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages containing material that is obscene, racist, homophobic or sexist or that contains any form of hate speech;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages that infringe copyright;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages that are illegal, libellous, defamatory or may prejudice ongoing legal proceedings or breach a court injunction or other order;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages that are abusive, threatening or make any form of personal attack on another user or an employee of FREEMASONRY.network;
- Post Messages in any language other than English;
- Post the same Message, or a very similar Message, repeatedly;
- Post or otherwise publish any Messages unrelated to the Forum or the Forum’s topic;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any chain Messages or “spam”;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages with recommendations to buy or refrain from buying a particular security or which contain confidential information of another party or which otherwise have the purpose of affecting the price or value of any security;
- Disguise the origin of any Messages;
- Impersonate any person or entity (including FREEMASONRY.network employees or Forum guests or hosts) or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity;
- Post or transmit any Messages that contain software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Site or any computer software or equipment, or any other harmful component;
- Collect or store other users’ personal data; and/or
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Forums.
By submitting Messages to any Forum you agree to indemnify and hold harmless FREEMASONRY.network from all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any Messages posted or published by you that are in breach of this section.
FREEMASONRY.network has no control over individuals posting Messages on any Forum. FREEMASONRY.network cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Messages. Some users may breach these terms and post Messages that are misleading, untrue or offensive. You must bear all risk associated with your use of the Forum and should not rely on Messages when you make (or refrain from making) any specific investment or other decision.
By submitting a Message to a Forum you are granting FREEMASONRY.network a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the Message in whole or in part, and in any form. This may include personal information such as your user or pen name and your expressions of opinion. FREEMASONRY.network reserves the right to contact you by e-mail about your use of the Forums. You waive any moral rights that you may have in regard to the Messages you submit.
It is not possible for FREEMASONRY.network to fully and effectively monitor Messages infringement of third-party rights. If you believe that any content infringes your legal rights, you should notify FREEMASONRY.network immediately by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the “Report Abuse” function on reader comments. Repeated misuse of the ”Report Abuse” function will result in your access to the Forums being terminated.