Prince Hall Freemasonry is a branch of North American Freemasonry founded by Prince Hall on September 29, 1784 and composed predominantly of African Americans. There are two main branches of Prince Hall Freemasonry: the independent State Prince Hall Grand Lodges, most of which are recognized by Regular Masonic jurisdictions and those under the jurisdiction of the National Grand Lodge. (the source: Wikipedia)
- Conference of Grand Masters Prince Hall Masons, Inc.– an umbrella group for Prince Hall affiliated Grand Lodges and Grand Chapters of the Eastern Star.
- Prince Hall Freemasonry
- A directory of Prince Hall Affiliated Grand Lodges
- Prince Hall Revisited by Tony Pope, editor of the Australian & New Zealand Masonic Research Council’s publications.
- The Black Heritage Trail The George Middleton House Boston African-American National Historic Site
- Museum of Afro-American History website George Middleton house and has photo of Bucks of America flag-for reference only}
- Famous Prince Hall Freemasons