This article is about the Holy Royal Arch as practiced as a stand-alone degree. For the similar body found in the York Rite, see ROYAL ARCH MASONRY.
The Holy Royal Arch is a degree of Freemasonry. The Royal Arch is present in all main masonic systems, though in some it is worked as part of Craft (‘mainstream’) Freemasonry, and in others in an appendant (‘additional’) order. Royal Arch Masons meet as a Chapter; in the Supreme Order of the Holy Royal Arch as practised in the British Isles, much of Europe and the Commonwealth, Chapters confer the single degree of Royal Arch Mason.
(the source/read more: Wikipedia)
ROLE OF THE HOLY ROYAL ARCH WITHIN DIFFERENT MASONIC CONSTITUTIONS
THE HOLY ROYAL ARCH ADMINISTRATIVE STRUCTURE
THE ALLEGORY OF ROYAL ARCH LEGEND
- Supreme Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of England
- Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of Canada in the Province of Ontario
- Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of Alberta
- Supreme Grand Royal Arch Chapter of Israel
- Supreme Grand Royal Arch Chapter of Scotland