This is a general survey on the historical and modern presence of Freemasonry in China and Chinese Freemasonry.
Freemasonry in China is outlawed by the Chinese Communist Party. The Grand Lodge of China (in Taiwan) was founded in 1949, it has 10 lodges with 750 members and is recognised by the United Grand Lodge of England.
(the source: Wikipedia)
- Speculative Masonry in Ancient China (Holden Research Circle)
- Freemasons in China – the Portuguese link (Pietre-Stones)
- Chinese Freemasonry (Zetland Hall)
- Freemasonry in China (U.M.S.O.I.)
- Chinese Freemasonry (Quatuor Coronati Lodge)
- The use of masonic symbols in early Chinese literature (Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon)
- Chinese Freemasons (Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon)
To get help from us – advice on the recruitment process for Freemasonry and how to properly prepare candidacy documents – join the FREEMASONRY.network Club by becoming our Patron (even at the lower level of monthly support):
要获得我们的帮助——关于共济会招聘流程的建议以及如何正确准备候选人文件——通过成为我们的赞助人加入 FREEMASONRY.network 俱乐部（即使是在较低水平的每月支持）：