This is a general survey on the historical and modern presence of Freemasonry in Israel and Israeli Freemasonry.
The Grand Lodge of the State of Israel was founded in 1953, it has 53 lodges with 2000 members and is recognised by the United Grand Lodge of England.
Le Droit Humain also has an Israeli jurisdiction founded in 1989.
(the source: Wikipedia)
- The History of Freemasonry in Israel (Freemasons for Dummies)
- Grand Lodge of the State of Israel of Ancient Free and Accepted Masons official webpage
- Le Droit Humain Israeli Federation official webpage
- The lodge <Rose des Sables> of Feminine Grand Lodge of France in Tel Aviv
- Israeli Freemasonry – Leon Zeldis
This page is not finished yet. Help us to complete the construction by becoming our Patron.