Buckinghamshire/England – Judo club benefits from Freemasons Centenary Fund
(by Danielle Hicks, Community News, 19 December 2022) At the start of 2022, the Buckinghamshire Masonic Centenary Fund donated […]
Buckinghamshire/England – More than 100 Freemasons initiated at Freemasons’ Hall
(by editorial board, London Post, September 16, 2021) For the first time in Freemasons’ history, more than 100 members […]
Buckinghamshire/England – Freemasons donate £5,000 to Hospice Charity
(by Thomas Bamford, The Bucks Herald, 9th March 2021) The Buckinghamshire Freemasons have kindly provided a new ‘spa experience’ […]
Buckinghamshire/England – Bucks Freemason raises hundreds for charity running two marathons
(by Matt Joy, Bucks Free Press, 26th February 2021) A Bucks freemason has managed to raise hundreds of pounds […]
Buckinghamshire/England – Haddenham Freemasons share the love with Aylesbury Vale covid heroes and heroines
(by Thomas Bamford, The Bucks Herald, 8th February 2021) For over a week, the 43 members of Haddenham Lodge […]
Buckinghamshire/England – Freemasons providing equipment for Stoke Mandeville staff
(by InYourArea Community, Community News, 26 January 2021) Buckinghamshire Freemasons have stepped in to help NHS staff at Stoke […]
Hertfordshire/England – Tring charity receives £500 from Hertfordshire Freemasons
(by Holly Patel, Hemel Today, 7th December 2020) A charity that raises money for children’s hospice at home care […]
A massive £15,000 has been donated to super cyclone victims in India and Bangladesh
(by Matt Perkins, Community News, June 9, 2020) Urgently needed support has been sent to Bangladesh and India thanks […]
Buckinghamshire/England – Bucks NHS staff was ‘overwhelmed’ with donation of more than 12.000 Easter eggs
(by Stephanie Wareham, Bucks Free Press, April 10, 2020) Staff at Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust have been given an […]
Buckinghamshire/England – Children getting more braille books thanks to Freemasons
(by editorial board, mix96, January 25, 2020) Young people who have problems with their sight have been helped by […]
Buckinghamshire/England – Freemasons cash to benefit North Marston animal charity
(by Hayley O’Keeffe, Buckingham and Winslow Advertiser, January 9, 2020) The Animal Antiks charity in North Marston is set […]
Buckinghamshire/England – Bucks Freemasons make big donation to help hungry in Africa
(by editorial board, mix96, January 19, 2020) Buckinghamshire’s Freemasons have made a huge donation to help those at risk […]
England – Buckinghamshire Freemasons grant to Carers Milton Keynes
(by editorial board, Charity Today, 10/09/2019) Buckinghamshire Freemasons recently awarded £15,000 via the MCF (Masonic Charitable Foundation) to help […]
Northamptonshire/England – Bucks Freemasons abseil down 420 foot lift tower for charity
(by Neil Shefferd, The Bucks Herald, data) Two members of the Bucks Freemasons abseiled down a 420 foot lift tower […]
Buckinghamshire/England – A marathon effort from freemasons cycling team
(by Neil Shefferd, Buckingham & Winslow Advertiser, 08 July 2019) An intrepid team of cyclists from the Buckinghamshire Freemasons have […]
Berkshire and Buckinghamshire / England – Hospice receive £60,000 from Freemasons
(by Bracknell News, 3rd July) Thames Hospice has received £60,000 in donations from Freemasons based in Thames Valley. The […]
Buckinghamshire/England – Freemasons help victims of cyclone in India
(by Neil Shefferd, The Bucks Herrald, 30 May 2019) The Bucks Freemasons have donated towards a £16,000 grant to […]
Buckinghamshire/England – Freemasons visit Buckingham Youth Centre
(by Neil Shefferd, Buckingham and Winslow Advertiser, May 2019) A representative from Bucks Masonic Charitable Fund visited Buckingham Youth Centre […]
Buckinghamshire/England – Young people leaving care in Milton Keynes supported by grant from Freemasons
(by Suzanne Dilley, MKCitizen, 30 December 2018) Young people leaving the care system in Milton Keynes will be given […]
Buckinghamshire/England – Bucks Freemasons raise funds to help Bletchley boy Dexter
(by Sammy Jones, MKCitizen, 09 October 2018) Buckinghamshire Freemason’s came together this summer to raise funds to provide a […]
Buckinghamshire Provincial Grand Lodge – News
- United Grand Lodge of England - Annual Report 2020 May 1, 2021The first annual report in The United Grand Lodge of England's (UGLE) 300 year history has been released; paving the way for transparency & modernization among others.For more information, you can read the report here.
- 2020 Provincial Grand Lodge Meeting October 26, 2020After a last-minute change of venue due to Slough moving into Tier 2, the Provincial Grand Lodge of Buckinghamshire met this morning under the ‘rule of six’ at Marlow Masonic Centre.
- Covid-19 Tier System and Freemasonry October 25, 2020Brethren All, The introduction of the local tier system to control Covid-19 has raised more questions regarding Lodge meetings and if, or how they might go ahead. UGLE has prepared some useful information which can be accessed directly from a new ‘Covid-19 Member Guidance’ menu item on the UGLE website.
- Florence Nightingale Hospice Celebrates 30th Birthday November 1, 2019On 16th October 2019, sixteen Buckinghamshire Freemasons along with their partners and friends were invited to a private evening at Waddesdon Manor by Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity in celebration of their 30th anniversary and to give thanks for all that the Masons do for their charity by way of fundraising, donations and of course, volunteering.
- Bucks Motorcycle Lodge visits Isle of Man October 27, 2019Buckinghamshire Motorcycle Lodge may only be 3 years old but it is already gaining a reputation for being both different and exciting.
- Class Car Lodge Meeting at Kop Hill October 26, 2019The Kop Hill Climb Festival, Princes Risborough, celebrated its 10th year since being reinstated as an historic car event on the weekend of 21st/22nd September 2019, and I was fortunate in being invited to exhibit my classic car on the Buckinghamshire Provincial Grand Lodge stand along with other members and their cars of the Bucks […]
- Beaconsfield Lodge White Table October 6, 2019Beaconsfield Lodge held a brief formal meeting before closing and inviting partners and friends of both the Beaconsfield a Wraysbury Lodges to join them in the small Temple at the Slough Masonic to hear a talk about “What we Masons do”. A presentation was given, aimed at debunking many of the myths and misconceptions that […]
- Marlow Valley - A Family Occasion October 6, 2019The Marlow Valley Lodge Meeting held on 25th September featured a proud Grandfather, W. Bro Bill Stacey who was the Master, raising his grandson Bro. Henry Sherwin. Grand Father Bill, has presided over each of Henry's three degrees.The evening was further enhanced by the visit of Provincial Grand Master R.W.Bro John Clark.
- Entente Cordiale Ladies Festival 26 October 2019 September 12, 2019The Worshipful Master. Charles Coste, and his Lady cordially invite you to their Ladies Festival. This invitation is extended to your friends and relations as the event is open to non-Masons.
- UGLE Media Team Workshop August 2019 September 1, 2019The UGLE media team gave an interesting Workshop about Effective content writing and the use of Social media at Beaconsfield Masonic Centre on Wednesday the 28th of August.
- St Barnabas Jewel Presentation July 15, 2019St Barnabas, number 948, met at the wonderful Gables Hall temple in July and carried out a 3rd-degree ceremony, raising Bro Jack Muir to the sublime degree of a Master Mason.
- Nomadic Lodge Consecration July 7, 2019A first for any Masonic Lodge, the consecration of the Nomadic Lodge took place at the showground in Winslow on Friday 14th of June.
- D-Day 75th Anniversary Celebration Lunch June 20, 2019Cymbeline Lodge 9004 celebrated the 75th D-Day Anniversary with a lunch at the Bell Hotel in Winslow, where over £900 was raised for the Festival Fortnight.
- Buckinghamshire Provincial Grand Stewards Lodge 100th meeting May 26, 2019Buckinghamshire Provincial Grand Stewards Lodge No 9222 held their 100th meeting on Saturday the 11th of May 2019 at the Marlow Masonic Centre.
- Classic Car Lodge Special Installation May 10, 2019The Bucks Classic Car Lodge had a very special installation recently at Brooklands race track.
- Leo Kyte receives 50 year Certificate May 10, 2019Leo Kyte, who many of us know as a wonderful organist at our Lodge meetings, recently received his 50th-year certificate and promotion to PPSGD from the Bucks Provincial Grand Master John Clark at the Grenville Lodge no 1787. Leo is an Organist at over 13 Lodges in three Provinces.