Freemasonry must stand upon the Rock of Truth, religion, political, social, and economic. Nothing is so worthy of its care as freedom in all its aspects. ‘Free’ is the most vital part of Freemasonry. It means freedom of thought and expression, freedom of spiritual and religious ideals, freedom from oppression, freedom from ignorance, superstition, vice and bigotry, freedom to acquire and possess property, to go and come at pleasure, and to rise or fall according to will of ability. – H. W. Coil
© by LewisMasonic. We recommend to visit its YouTube channel.
- Freedom and Freemasonry (Fairfax Masonic Lodge)
- The Masonic Concept of Liberty – Alex Davidson (Pietre-Stones)
- Some thoughts about Freedom and Freemasonry – Leon Zeldis (Pietre-Stones)
- Why Freemasonry Means Freedom (Freemasonry for Dummies)
- Freemason’s Contribution to Freedom – MasonicWorld.com
- The Masonic Pursuit of Freedom – Universal Freemasonry